Accounting Service Agreement
This agreement is made by and between the following parties:
GlobalOptions Accounting, Inc. and _______________________on this _____day of _______. _______
GLOBALOPTIONS ACCOUNTING, INC. is committed to affordable, reliable and confidential Accounting & Bookkeeping Services. Our standard hours of business are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Extended service times are available for clients with specific needs.
Service Purchase by Client:
Bookkeeping - $_______ Set-Up fee and ______ per hour. A flat rate charge for standard Accounting & Bookkeeping Services is negotiable after review of the time required to maintain the Clients books. If a large volume of prior business transactions is required then the first two hours is free and the standard hourly rate of $___ thereafter applies. Client business start date begins with _______________.
Client requests that GLOBALOPTIONS ACCOUNTING, INC. performs Accounting & Bookkeeping Services on a ___________ basis. Services may include but not limited to the following:
• Record all receipts/payments/offerings from client provided documents
• Record sales invoices from client provided documents
• Record daily bank deposits and merchant account receipts
• Maintain detailed accounts receivable records
• Process vendor invoices into accounts payable
• Maintain detailed accounts payable records
• Process check requests issued as needed
• Record debit card transactions
• Process client approved vendor payments against accounts payable and approved other payments (rent, utilities, insurance, check requests, etc.) provide signature ready checks
• After-The-Fact Payroll Processing if weekly pay periods (Optional)
• Record payroll processed by client’s third party vendor (by pay period)
• Or take over payroll from third party vendor (or in the future)
• After-The-Fact Payroll Processing if bi-weekly pay periods (Optional)
• Prepare multi bank account & credit card reconciliations
• Record individual credit card purchase transactions
• Prepare month-end adjusting and closing journal entries
FINANCIAL STATEMENTS (TREASURER/Accountant prepares & reports)
• Balance Sheet – Monthly
• Profit and Loss Statement – Monthly/ Year-to-Date
• Pledge Statements - Quarterly
• Statement of Cash Flow – Monthly
• Accounts Receivables/Payables Aging – Monthly
• General Ledger – Monthly
• File Sales Tax Return – Every Six Months
• Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation Reports – Monthly
• Budgeting – Annual Preparation (and monthly review)
• Programs & Custom Reporting – Monthly
TREASURER FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Overseeing the Client’s financial records.
· Preparing accurate financial reports for the Client
· Being involved in budgeting as directed by the Client.
· Anticipating potential financial problems in Client’s ongoing operations.
· Making sure that those in charge of various funds in the Company report regularly
to the Owner, Mgmt, or Board.
· Managing, safeguarding, and maintaining the Company’s financial resources.
· Complying, as required, with governing bodies of such as (IRS, State, Board Presbytery, Synod, or General Assembly) and governmental reporting requirements.
· Scheduling and overseeing the annual review or audit
· Overseeing that internal controls are being followed
Payroll – If payroll services are conducted by GLOBALOPTIONS ACCOUNTING, INC. The estimated payroll fees for_________ service is $___ for a payroll of 1-5 employees. A fee of $___ is billed per payroll for tax collecting and reporting. Included with these fees are free delivery of payroll with checks and envelopes, hourly and withholding reports, notification of tax deposits. GLOBALOPTIONS ACCOUNTING, INC. will provide exact fees and detailed information. GLOBALOPTIONS ACCOUNTING, INC. will maintain communication with the client,_________________________________, to ensure your payroll and tax liabilities are properly handled.
The client agrees to provide copies of the following: All bank records, payroll or draws year to date and supporting documentation, and ledgers or documentation on all accounts, as well as information pertaining to open loans and current assets. Upon signed agreement GLOBALOPTIONS ACCOUNTING, INC. will submit to the client a detailed listing of all required information or documents needed to perform the set-up.
Any other clerical or professional support requested or required by the Client will be assessed on a case by case basis with pricing to be agreed upon prior to commencement of the work.
GLOBALOPTIONS ACCOUNTING, INC. agrees to maintain the strictest confidence when dealing with this sensitive information, as a result we will only give information to the undersigned or as directed in writing by the undersigned and as required by law.
It is the sole responsibility of the Client to provide the appropriate, accurate information to GLOBALOPTIONS ACCOUNTING, INC. Any up-dates are the responsibility of the Client. Should information not be current, it could result in information being submitted wrong and at no responsibility of GLOBALOPTIONS ACCOUNTING, INC. It is important for all information to be accurate and legible in order to provide you with a high quality of service.
Client can terminate this agreement at any time.
If the client terminates this agreement in 1 month or less after having received the promotional company set-up “free of charge”, then the client may be billed for the set-up services.
The client agrees to pay __________, which is the set up fee on the day of signing this agreement.
The client will be billed at the ending of each month or weekly for set rate or hourly contracted services. Payment of our invoice is due upon receipt.
The Client will be billed at the pre-negotiated rate hourly or flat fee for Accounting & Bookkeeping Services and may increase depending on the complexity of the work. Any adjustment to the negotiated rate is fully discussed and must be approved by both parties prior to the rendering of initial services.
Acceptance and Approved by _________________Title ___________Date__________
GLOBALOPTIONS ACCOUNTING, INC. Approved by: _________________________Date__________